About Amanda

I am a daughter of the living king seeking to follow Him in all I do. God has broken my heart for the orphans of this world. I am learning that my sole responsibility on earth is to love with complete abandon. Follow my journey as I continue to learn how to serve Him.

Read how my love story with God began...

Monday, June 21, 2010

Day 2

We spent our morning at the Jardencito Preschool with Senora Romona. The children were absolutely precious. Throughout the afternoon some of the team began construction of a home for one of the girls at El Ayudante, Celeste. The rest of the team sorted clothes to donate to the children of El Ayudante. Here are some glimpses of our time thus far...








1 comment:

  1. everyone looks like there having such a great time, and the children looks so grateful that your all there...keep up Gods work!
    Lisa Pritchett

    ReplyDelete