About Amanda

I am a daughter of the living king seeking to follow Him in all I do. God has broken my heart for the orphans of this world. I am learning that my sole responsibility on earth is to love with complete abandon. Follow my journey as I continue to learn how to serve Him.

Read how my love story with God began...

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Day 1

I'm still not feeling great, so here is a quick version of our day. The team attended a church in our neighborhood. We were able to provide snacks for the kids there. I wasn't able to attend, but everyone seemed to love it. After lunch we took the El Ayudante kids swimming and to play soccer. We had a blast loving on all of them. Can't wait to see what tomorrow holds. Keep praying for a healing!

2 comments:

  1. How are you feeling today? Lisa Pritchett

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not to great. Having an amazing time though! Talked to my doctor at home so hopefully tomorrow I'll get some stuff to clear it up.

    ReplyDelete