About Amanda

I am a daughter of the living king seeking to follow Him in all I do. God has broken my heart for the orphans of this world. I am learning that my sole responsibility on earth is to love with complete abandon. Follow my journey as I continue to learn how to serve Him.

Read how my love story with God began...

Monday, June 28, 2010

Changed

Here is a glimpse of our time in Nicaragua. It was an amazing experience that no doubt forever changed us. The people of Nicaragua are so precious and so full of love. They have so little. So many are not only physically starving, but are starved for love. They long for it just like God longs for us. Deuteronomy 4:9 says, "Only be careful, and watch yourselves closely so that you do not forget the things your eyes have seen or let them slip from your heart as long as you live. Teach them to your children and to their children after them." That is our team's prayer. It is our prayer that God would continue to change our heart because of what we have seen. It is our prayer that the effects of our week in Nicaragua would overflow into everyone we meet. It is our prayer that God has changed you.

No comments:

Post a Comment