About Amanda

I am a daughter of the living king seeking to follow Him in all I do. God has broken my heart for the orphans of this world. I am learning that my sole responsibility on earth is to love with complete abandon. Follow my journey as I continue to learn how to serve Him.

Read how my love story with God began...

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Pieces of my heart

My heart longs for Nicaragua. It always does, but this is one of those times when my heart aches a little bit more than usual. I long to hold those dirty little hands. To kiss on there faces. To be so tired, dirty, filthy in this wonderful, beautiful, never felt so clean kind of way. It feels like home there. A chunk of my heart was left there when I came home last May. Pieces of my heart are spread all across Leon. I know God has called me back. So I know he will provide. It would be easy to look at what we still need and be so overwhelmed. But in ways that I do not understand, God will provide. I do not know where it will come from, but it will come. God will see this to completion. He will make a way.






No comments:

Post a Comment