About Amanda

I am a daughter of the living king seeking to follow Him in all I do. God has broken my heart for the orphans of this world. I am learning that my sole responsibility on earth is to love with complete abandon. Follow my journey as I continue to learn how to serve Him.

Read how my love story with God began...

Friday, September 10, 2010

Uganda Shirts!!

Exciting news...Simply Love Uganda shirts are now for sale!!! But, before I tell you the details of the shirt I want to share some things with you about them.

At some point in my many hours of blog reading, I found Kari Gibson's blog. She has set up a fundraiser to help families that are adopting and people going on mission trips. I contacted her and started getting everything set up for my own Simply Love fundraiser. A couple of days after our first communications, I found out that she is one of the team leaders for my trip to Uganda! Don't you love when God brings things together like that?

Kari and her brother Michael Smalley will be leading our team to Uganda. Follow our team at http://uganda.mycrazyadoption.org/

Now without further ado, here are the shirts!




The shirts are sage green with white writing. A blue outline of Uganda is on the back, right shoulder. They are a unisex fit and super soft. Shirts are $24.95 and all proceeds will support my trip with Visiting Orphans. You can order your shirt by clicking the Paypal link on the right or if you are in the Dalton/Milledgeville area I can take cash or check from you. Once the shirts are in I can either ship it to you or bring it to you if you're nearby!

Once you've ordered your shirt spread the word to friends and family. Wear your shirt to spread awareness and support. Most importantly PRAY!! Thank you all from the bottom of my heart for your love!

2 comments:

  1. Amanda... I'm sooo proud of you!!! Your blog is stunning and your heart & passion amazing for missions!!! I cant wait to meet you!!! I pray big crazy blessings over your fundraiser... every one of your friends & family needs to wear your shirts and PRAY!!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow... What a wonderful idea! As soon as I get my next paycheck, I will be ordering one of these from you. And hey, you'll see me pretty much everyday to remind me. :P

    Many blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete